[ros-users] Costmap_2d_tutorials without stageros?

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Mon Apr 19 19:07:22 UTC 2010

Dan,
Generating the clock message from the original carmen logs sounds like the
right thing to do in this case.  The very old messages will be tossed out on
receipt in the costmap_2d tf::MessageFilters because they are way out of
date.

To publish time it's simpy a roslib/Clock message on the /clock topic it's
documented at http://www.ros.org/wiki/Clock

Tully