[ros-users] rosjava bug and message overflow

Nicholas Butko nbutko at cogsci.ucsd.edu
Thu Apr 22 01:47:20 UTC 2010

Brian,

I did a little work updating rosjava a little while ago, and use it
frequently. I am listed as the current maintainer, I think. I can
handle patches like this if you like, but I am currently out of town
and away from my computer until Friday.

Brett, if you send me a patch, I can take care of it on Friday.

--Nick