[ros-users] Pioneer 3dx in ROS

Tucker Hermans thermans at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Apr 27 23:01:03 UTC 2010

Dan,

There is a pulse parameter on the ros parameter server for the p2os node
(see p2osnode.cc line 49 for where it is defined).

If you set this value to something other than -1.0 it should send the pulse
(see p2osnode.cc line 725).

Adding the following line to the p2os node in your launch file should do the
trick:

<param name="pulse" value="1.0"/>

-Tucker