[ros-users] rviz installation

Josh Faust jfaust at willowgarage.com
Thu Apr 29 21:09:14 UTC 2010

Do you have the libogre-dev package installed?  It may be getting the system
installed version confused with the custom one we build -- the official
ubuntu debs don't appear to have the CgProgramManager plugin.

If you do, try uninstalling it and doing a make clean/make in the ogre_tools
and rviz packages.

Josh