[ros-users] image_geometry/pinhole_camera_model.h

Brian Gerkey gerkey at willowgarage.com
Wed Aug 4 16:14:43 UTC 2010

hi Jared,

The compile line doesn't have the include flag for image_geometry,
which would be something like
'-I/opt/ros/cturtle/stacks/vision_opencv/image_geometry/include'.
That suggests that your package doesn't actually depend on
image_geometry, because if it did, then rosbuild would automatically
add the build flags exported by image_geometry, which include that -I
flag.

Does the output of 'rospack deps <yourpackage>' include image_geometry?

	brian.