[ros-users] pcl inconsistencies

Jared Marshall Glover jglov at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 10 21:17:57 UTC 2010

Hi Radu,

Ok I created a ticket.  But it may be a larger issue than just consistency in
SACSegmentation::setEpsAngle().  Also, you don't necessarily want to break
existing code without warning.  Maybe you should decide on a unit system and
put a clear indication in the documentation that as of version XXX all units
will be standardized?

-Jared