[ros-users] pcl inconsistencies

Jared Marshall Glover jglov at MIT.EDU
Wed Aug 11 18:36:44 UTC 2010

Hi Radu,

I'm still using cturtle, not latest.  Once we finish our book grabbing
demo this
week, I'll update to latest and give it a shot =)  Thanks for fixing it so
quickly.  By the way, opencv seems to have a similar problem of using degrees
instead of radians (e.g. in cv::getRotationMatrix2D).  Do you know if
there are
plans to adopt the same SI units convention in opencv anytime soon?

-Jared