[ros-users] Shunk/Amtec arm ros node

Weißhardt, Florian Florian.Weisshardt at ipa.fraunhofer.de
Mon Aug 30 15:35:26 UTC 2010

Hello,

the cob_powercube_chain works with all powercubes controlled by the m5API from Schunk. The chain can be configured to serve for different configurations and multiple DOFs.

On the Care-O-bot the chain is running with the
7DOF arm http://www.ros.org/wiki/cob_arm,
4DOF torso http://www.ros.org/wiki/cob_torso and
1DOF tray http://www.ros.org/wiki/cob_tray.

Regards,