[ros-users] Simulating multiple laser scanners in Stage

zdydek zac at mit.edu
Thu Dec 2 20:54:00 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I'm trying to make an accurate simulation of my robot in stage, but I've run
into a problem with adding multiple laser scanners. I added two lasers to
the position model in my world file, but stage dies on launch with the
following message:

[FATAL] [1291323094.990198245]: number of position models and laser models
must be equal in the world file.

My robot has one laser on the front, and one on the back, both with 180
degree FOV.

Any help with this would be much appreciated.

-Zac