[ros-users] sbpl_lattice_planner mprim file error

ian_wk i2rshuttle at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 03:21:46 UTC 2010

Hi community,

I am trying to use sbpl for navigation. I created my own mprim file using
matlab with success but while launching it, generated with an error.
ERROR: expected primID: but got intermediateposes:
ros/stacks/motion_planners/sbpl/src/discrete_space_information/navxythetalat/environment_navxythetalat.cpp:ReadinMotionPrimitive:492

I managed to run with the default pr2.mprim file situated in
sbpl/matlab/mprim. Thus, concluded that there is an error in my mprim file.

I make use of the given script sbpl/matlab/mprim/genmprim_unicycle.m.
The only parameter that i changed is the resolution from 0.025 to 0.05.

Attached is my mprim file. Can anyone advice what is wrong?
http://ros-users.122217.n3.nabble.com/file/n2055451/p3dx.mprim p3dx.mprim

Cheers,
Ian_wk