[ros-users] pr2_gazebo narrow_stereo point cloud problems

John Hsu johnhsu at willowgarage.com
Thu Dec 9 04:08:10 UTC 2010

Great!  Let me know how that goes tomorrow.
John

On Dec 8, 2010 7:49 PM, "Jared Marshall Glover" <jglov at mit.edu> wrote:

Ok I just updated my ROS tree and rebuilt pr2_gazebo and it seems to be
working
now =)  I guess it may have been in some bad state since I haven't
recompiled
everything in a couple of months.  Thanks for looking into it!  I'll check
tomorrow to see if it's a similar problem on the other MIT machines, or if
other people here just forgot to turn on the projector in simulation ;)

-Jared