[ros-users] vicon_mocap package

Patrick Bouffard bouffard at eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Dec 13 20:52:25 UTC 2010

Hi David,

I haven't had a chance to write any documentation yet. What do you
mean by data structures? msg files? I'm only using standard ones - a
TF frame is broadcast and also a geometry_msgs/TransformStamped
message is published.

I think somewhere in the depths of ros-pkg or maybe it was wg-ros-pkg,
I found something to do with PhaseSpace and I think it defined its own
messages for the marker locations and such.

Not sure when I'll get the chance to write up some docs but in the
meantime, I can try to answer questions if you have them. The node
should be pretty straightforward to use if your use case is similar to
mine--take a look at the test.launch file.

Cheers,
Pat