[ros-users] vicon_mocap package

David Lu!! davidlu at wustl.edu
Mon Dec 13 21:26:24 UTC 2010

I think our use cases are a little different. Your code (I think) broadcasts
the current transform reading in the motion capture studio. I want to be
able to examine files saved in whatever format and watch them in Rviz.
I've been looking at ASF/AMC files, and don't know as much about C3D, but I
was thinking that a msg that contains a structured pointcloud (i.e. with a
skeleton) would be common to all MoCap systems.

-David!!