[ros-users] vicon_mocap package

Patrick Bouffard bouffard at eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Dec 13 21:48:54 UTC 2010

I see. Sorry, can't help you there. We use the recording feature in
Nexus (I guess that's our equivalent to 'motion capture studio' --
Vicon has a few different frontends to their equipment) very rarely.

Seems to me that you might be able to use a sensor_msgs/PointCloud2
for what you're talking about though. You might want to ask on
pcl-users.

Best of luck,
Pat