[ros-users] Wiki TracLink enhancement: link to existing tickets

Patrick Bouffard bouffard at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Dec 21 05:24:23 UTC 2010

Would it be possible to enhance the TracLink macro on the wiki to add
another link, besides the current "report bugs" and "request features"
links, called "view tickets". Everytime I go to report a bug or ask
for a feature I find it takes longer to do a custom query on the
correct component to see if there's already a related ticket, than to
actually fill in a new ticket.

So the enhanced macro would output something like:

"Use trac to _report bugs_ or _request features_ (but first, _view
tickets_ to see if your bug or feature request already exists)."

Cheers,
Pat