[ros-users] iRobot - Roomba vs Create

Alex Bravo robotnv at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 21:25:32 UTC 2010

There's still that $1,200 price tag on that URG though.
Mike, I wanted to thank you for your reply to me at Trossen many months ago
about better sutability of wheeled robots for autonomous tasks.

BTW, do you know what's happening with ArbotiX availability at Trossen?
I ordered PhantomX kit there two weeks ago and still didn't get it.