[ros-users] Ros Communications

Daniel Stonier d.stonier at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 00:17:25 UTC 2010

Thanks for the volume of input guys - time to expand my horizons a bit
more. Also nice to know where you were coming from with the
communications.

Building ros communications for other platforms - yes, was talking
primarily about being able to build on windoze, though also in part
for other platforms like iphone/android, but I suspect we could cross
compile them without too much trouble. If we had it on windoze, we
could connect an upper level set of tools rather transparently with
underlying ros implementations. Doing so would eliminate the need for
a bridge.

Regards,
Daniel.