[ros-users] problem compiling ladybug2

Raphael Favier raphael.favier at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 15:00:52 UTC 2010

Hy all,
I think I found a workaround to my linking problem.

Editing the manifest.xml of opencv2, I noticed that it exports its libraries
as -lopencv_<name of lib>.

Back in the CMakelist file of ladybug2, I replaced the occurrences of "cv"
and "highgui" respectively by "opencv_core" and "opencv_highgui". And this
solved my compilation problem.

Still, the warning about SDL stays present and I'd like to remove it.
Also, I would like to see clear in this and understand if my problem(s)
come(s) from a wrongly installed system or ROS, outdated packages (ladybug2
is part of the semi stable trunk of the sail repository), or something else.

If anyone has an input, I'd be glad to hear about it.

Raphael