[ros-users] rxgraph: TypeError: configure_logging() got an unexpected keyword argument 'additional'

Patrick Bouffard bouffard at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Dec 8 02:49:57 UTC 2010

Awesome! Thanks.

Side comment - I'm very happy to file tickets. I find though that I
usually spend more time figuring out exactly what part of Trac (i.e.
ros vs. ros-pkg repository) and which component to pick than actually
filling out the rest of the bug report! Maybe that's just me and
there's some simple way to know these things, but if not, when one of
you guys asks for a ticket, if you know those two things and could
mention them that would help a lot.

Pat

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 6:20 PM, Ken Conley <kwc at willowgarage.com> wrote:
> Nevermind, this is a quick enough fix.  r12447 in the rx stack.
>
> https://code.ros.org/svn/ros/stacks/rx/trunk
>
> I'll try to push out an rx release soon.
>
>  - Ken
>
> On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 6:16 PM, Ken Conley <kwc at willowgarage.com> wrote:
>> Yes, I can confirm this is a bug.  Can you file a bug report?
>>
>>  - Ken
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 6:09 PM, Patrick Bouffard
>> <bouffard at eecs.berkeley.edu> wrote:
>>> Is anyone else seeing this on unstable (I'm using maverick, installed
>>> from debs):
>>>
>>> $ rxgraph
>>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>>  File "/opt/ros/unstable/ros/bin/rxgraph", line 36, in <module>
>>>    rxgraph.rxgraph_main()
>>>  File "/opt/ros/unstable/stacks/rx/rxgraph/src/rxgraph/__init__.py",
>>> line 68, in rxgraph_main
>>>    roslib.roslogging.configure_logging('rxgraph', logging.INFO,
>>> additional=['rospy', 'roslib', 'rosgraph'])
>>> TypeError: configure_logging() got an unexpected keyword argument 'additional'
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Pat