[ros-users] rxgraph: TypeError: configure_logging() got an unexpected keyword argument 'additional'

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Wed Dec 8 04:36:09 UTC 2010

The stack pages usually have links to the appropriate trackers, but
unfortunately the rx one was broken. It's now fixed (my apologies):

http://www.ros.org/wiki/rx

I've also released rx 1.3.2 into unstable.  We will hopefully spin new
debs soon.  Please continue to report any issues you see with ROS
unstable -- it's much appreciated.

And congrats on breaking 200K views.  Very awesome.  We should have
some more fun kinect stuff for you to play with soon.

cheers,
Ken