[ros-users] Nodelet version of image_view

Nicholas Butko nbutko at ucsd.edu
Thu Dec 9 18:40:10 UTC 2010

Patrick,

Is there a reason that image_view tries to avoid calling cvWaitKey? If not, can we add it? Does it hurt anything?

I just installed OpenCV 2.2 on OSX with the QT backend. It works beautifully, and seems much nicer than the simple Cocoa wrapper.

Unfortunately, with this configuration, image_view no longer works unless cvWaitKey is called, despite the call to cvStartWindowThread().

--Nick