[ros-users] building executables in cturtle

PinakiBanerjee pinaki2999 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 12:19:43 UTC 2010

Thanx for the reponse. I had makefile in the folder but still it did not
work. Anyways i checked out perception_pcl and is working for pcd_read and
pcd_write. But when i am using segmentation_plane.cpp and trying to build it
i'm getting the following error :

undefined reference to `pcl::SACSegmentation<pcl::PointXYZ>::initSAC(int)'

for creating a segmentation object using this code :
pcl::SACSegmentation<pcl::PointXYZ> seg;

Are the template definitions changed because i can see that now we have :

                       class SACSegmentation : public PCLBase<PointT>

insted of

                      class SACSegmentation : public PCLNodelet<PointT>

in sac_segmentation.h

How do i change my creation og segmentation object now ?