[ros-users] Release of new stack client_rosjava

Lorenz Mösenlechner moesenle at in.tum.de
Wed Dec 15 11:29:34 UTC 2010

Hi,

it seems that the ok method is not wrapped yet. I will add that as
soon as I find some spare time.

I filed a ticket here:
http://code.in.tum.de/indefero/index.php//p/client-rosjava/issues/1/

Lorenz

Lorenz Mösenlechner            | moesenle at in.tum.de
Technische Universität München | Boltzmannstr. 3
85748 Garching bei München     | Germany
http://ias.cs.tum.edu/         | Tel: +49 (89) 289-26910