[ros-users] Release of new stack client_rosjava

Máté Wolfram mate.wolfram at student.tugraz.at
Wed Dec 15 09:49:09 UTC 2010

Hi,

is there an equivalent for ros::ok() available in rosjava? I have the
problem that my Java nodes don't get notified about the SIGINT, so I
don't really know how to stop a Java node (except for implementing a
user command for that, which is not too elegant)

thanks in advance
cheers, Máté

--
Máté WOLFRAM, Bakk.rer.soc.oec.