[ros-users] uvc_camera not publishing width and height on /camera_info topic

Ken Tossell ktossell at umd.edu
Sat Dec 18 23:40:25 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've added a few lines to camera.cpp to set those fields in CameraInfo
if the camera has not been calibrated and to discard any calibrations
that have the wrong dimensions.

Is there any software that requires height and width to be defined for
an uncalibrated camera? camera_calibration/*.py worked for me with an
all-zeros CameraInfo, and I'm unable to find anything in the wiki that
clarifies the expected pre-calibration values for these fields.

 - Ken