[ros-users] cturtle: pcl_ros broken?

Dejan Pangercic dejan.pangercic at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 11:19:20 UTC 2010

Hi Georg,
before "Americans" wake up, let me try to help you out with this.
Did you install pcl from binaries and if yes, which version do you
have (output of "aptitude show ros-cturtle-point-cloud-perception"
command)?

D.
P.s.: Not too important, but we prefer way to discuss pcl related
issues over pcl-users at code.ros.org.