[ros-users] Problem with rosinstall on Arch

Björn Giesler bjoern at giesler.de
Mon Dec 27 15:47:59 UTC 2010

Hi,

Am 27.12.2010 um 15:37 schrieb Tully Foote:

> In your case where did you create the .rosinstall file which has the
> 'ros' stack defined?  I'm going to call that directory
> PATH_TO_PREVIOUS_ROSINSTALL, which I"m guessing in your case is
> /home/bjoern/ROS .

Oops. I deleted that .rosinstall file because I thought it to be a temporary. Hmm. That probably means I have to reinstall ROS?

As a side note, the series of "R2-D2" tutorials in the URDF part of the Wiki seem outdated? The coordinate assignment seems different in my rviz than implied there. Attached is a screenshot of the "05-visual.urdf" file.