[ros-users] Computer Recommendations

Konrad Banachowicz konradb3 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 10:42:51 UTC 2010

Hi,
We successfully using atom based netbook for small mobile robot, but without
any image processing. In my experience image processing and especially
stereo vision require huge computing power. So if you want do stereo
processing entirely in software you need high-end probably multicore  CPU.

Pozdrawiam
Konrad Banachowicz