[ros-users] Using hrl_tilting_hokuyo to get BAG or PCD files

Radu Bogdan Rusu rusu at willowgarage.com
Mon Jul 12 02:50:35 UTC 2010

Btw, fyi, we got new PointCloud2 and PCD visualizers in pcl_visualization (point_cloud_perception trunk). The 0.2
release will have some neat examples on how to use that from your code. In the meantime, if you want to visualize PCD
files (ascii or binary) just use the pcd_viewer from pcl_visualization.

Cheers,
Radu.