[ros-users] compressed_image_transport not working

Patrick Bouffard bouffard at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Jul 27 04:49:05 UTC 2010

I just tried an update/upgrade on the machine in question, and that
didn't bring in any new ros packages. I also tried removing and
reinstalling ros-cturtle-image-transport-plugins, and the problem
persists. Oddly, I have two other machines both with binary installs
of the latest cturtle and I don't see this issue on either of those.

Pat