[ros-users] Submitting patches protocol

Nicholas Butko nbutko at ucsd.edu
Sun Jun 13 23:01:06 UTC 2010

Sorry, this is not a ros specific question but one that I guess is general to open source projects, and in this case OpenCV in particular.

I saw on the trac site a bug about a particularly heinous memory leak in the OpenCV OSX windowing code. This issue went unaddressed for something like two months. I have fixed it, and attached a patch. I'm wondering what is the protocol to get the patch noticed and picked up.

For now I have just attached the patch to the ticket and marked it as "accepted" by me.

--Nick