[ros-users] image_pipeline 1.0.4 (Boxturtle) and 1.1.6 (unstable) released

Sacha Aury sacha at shadowrobot.com
Wed Jun 2 11:26:58 UTC 2010

Hi,

Thanks for that release, I asked for some fixes yesterday, that's what I
call efficiency =)
The calibration works on 320*240, but the program seems to crash when
trying to commit (and doesn't commit, by the way). I let it run for
minutes but it just increased the memory taken by it, without succeded
the commit. Does anyone else has the same problem ?

Cheers
Sacha