[ros-users] rviz crashes

Josh Faust jfaust at willowgarage.com
Mon Jun 7 20:21:28 UTC 2010

Hi Bill,

If you can get a copy of the configs next time you see it that'd help a
lot.  The link to file a ticket is at the bottom of the visualization stack
page: http://www.ros.org/wiki/visualization  (
https://code.ros.org/trac/ros-pkg/newticket?component=visualization&type=defect&&visualization
).

The opensource driver is extremely unlikely to work, as last I checked it
did not have 3d acceleration.

Josh