[ros-users] Problem compiling C++ file locations

cuenta altas miguel.register at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 15:00:31 UTC 2010

Hi Ian,

You should be using rosmake, otherwise you'll have to manage ROS
dependencies by hand (which must be a nightmare). Did you follow the
tutorials before starting your project?

Tutorials 2 and 3 on creating and building ROS packages should be helpful:
http://www.ros.org/wiki/ROS/Tutorials/CreatingPackage
http://www.ros.org/wiki/ROS/Tutorials/BuildingPackages

Cheers,
Miguel.