[ros-users] Installing ROS on Nokia N900

Mrinal Kalakrishnan mail at mrinal.net
Wed Jun 23 17:31:47 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 5:57 AM, Sebastien Lelong
<sebastien.lelong at gmail.com> wrote:
> Before I dive into cross-compiling missing dependencies, is there other
> better options ? Is there anybody who already did this ? I've found a
> slideshow about N900 + ROS but no link...

If the "N900 + ROS" slide show you're talking about is mine, then I'll
have to disappoint you. I didn't actually install ROS on the N900,
just wrote a program that transmitted the N900 accelerometer data over
a TCP connection and receive it on a computer running ROS. But I dare
say it shouldn't be too hard to get ROS running on it for real...

- Mrinal