[ros-users] pr2_simulator woes in Box Turtle

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Mon Mar 8 16:14:15 UTC 2010

Hi Stefan,

I went ahead and added the pr2_simulator to the PR2 Install, as it was
intended to be there.

https://code.ros.org/svn/wg-ros-pkg/stacks/pr2_simulator/

As you note, you should be able to just checkout the pr2_simulator
stack separately into the 'stack's directory. The setup file there
will put it into your environment.

 - Ken