[ros-users] Digital Camera 1394 in ROS?

Kurt Konolige konolige at willowgarage.com
Wed Mar 10 23:17:40 UTC 2010

Jack, we really appreciate it if you take on something like this.  The
cameras on PR2 are now ethernet-based, so we haven't been as
conscientious as we should be for IEEE1394 cameras.  If the driver
could fit in with the image_pipeline stack, that would make it very
useful, e.g., for doing stereo.

Cheers --Kurt