[ros-users] rviz yellow disk

Dejan Pangercic dejan.pangercic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 22:12:50 UTC 2010

Hey Josh et al.,

maybe a slightly unrelated question. Rviz's user guide states there is
no plugin API documentation yet due to an undergoing development.
Do you maybe have some rough estimation as of when it will slow down
and the documentation will become available?

We at IAS have developed quite some plugins (text display, triangular
mesh display, etc) and since we plan to continue even more so, we
would be keen on knowing how much of porting do we have ahead of us.

thx and cheers, D.