[ros-users] rviz yellow disk

Josh Faust jfaust at willowgarage.com
Tue Mar 16 22:59:52 UTC 2010

Hi Dejan,

The current plugin API was thrown in to remove invalid rviz dependencies
without going through review or really any design process.  I haven't had a
chance to start designing a new API yet, so I don't have any timeframe.  I
also don't yet know if it will be possible to have a compatibility layer for
old plugins, but I'm going to try.

Josh