[ros-users] Frame questions

Todd Anderson tdansel88 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 16:27:19 UTC 2010

So maybe I should clarify.  When I print out the points from the point cloud
it->x and it->y I get x's and y's that do not make sense based on the laser
scans.  I just figured out that to get the laser scan points with reference
to the robot I need to transform to "base_laser_link" and not "odom".  This
solves one problem, but what do I transform to in order to get points with
reference to the global map and not the robot.

--
Todd Anderson
(919) 710-0546