[ros-users] rosdep no valid packages listed

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Mon Mar 22 18:55:28 UTC 2010

Hi Kirila,

I suspect your installation is missing the pr2_simulator stack. You
can check it out separately here:

svn co https://code.ros.org/svn/wg-ros-pkg/stacks/pr2_simulator/tags/boxturtle/
pr2_simulator

You'll have to make sure that the directory you check it out into is
on your ROS_PACKAGE_PATH. You can append more paths to
ROS_PACKAGE_PATH using ':'

Hope this helps,
Ken