[ros-users] trex_core svn problem

Tony Pratkanis pratkanis at willowgarage.com
Fri Mar 26 18:06:54 UTC 2010

Nikos,

Trex_pr2 does not compile, and is thus blacklisted. This is because of
significant changes in the underlying infrastructure that supported
trex_pr2 (it's no longer under active development).

You could not find trexcreate, trexfind, trexparse, trexdepends, and
trexrun because I forgot to add them in a recent build system change
(There use to be a package called trex_core containing antlr, PLASMA,
and what is now trex). I tested all the tools to make sure they
worked. Now, if you svn up and source trex.bashrc, you should have
these tools.

Thanks,
Tony