[ros-users] image_proc doesn't work with camera1394

Jack O'Quin jack.oquin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 21:24:10 UTC 2010

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 2:57 PM, Eric Perko <wisesage5001 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone else been able to get any 1394 camera working with
> image_proc using either camera1394 or an older 1394 driver?

Yes!

I just noticed that camera1394 was publishing a zero time stamp.
(Didn't we used to get warnings about that?).

A quick fix to set the time stamp before publishing, and it works now
for me. I'll commit this one-line fix to SVN shortly. Please give it a
try (and thanks again for the bug report, Eric).
--
 joq