[ros-users] image_proc doesn't work with camera1394

Eric Perko wisesage5001 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 03:46:24 UTC 2010

I was able to get this working on boxturtle (dunno what in latest
causes it to fail, but it still doesn't work when using the install
from http://ros.org/rosinstalls/latest_pr2.rosinstall and
http://www.ros.org/rosinstalls/wg_latest_devel.rosinstall). It does
work with the install from /boxturtle_pr2.rosinstall and then just
checking out camera1394 and libdc1394v2 from trunk individually. Jack,
it seems to be working fine for me with the updated libdc1394 based
timestamp as well.

Jack and Jeremy, thanks for your help getting all this sorted out and working.

- Eric