[ros-users] getting a topic's md5sum without subscribing

Josh Faust jfaust at willowgarage.com
Mon Mar 29 21:46:35 UTC 2010

Do you not get warnings when doing that?  I'm pretty sure we've been meaning
to remove that ability, and you should be getting a warning like:

"Advertising on topic [<topic>] with md5sum [*].  If you are not playing
back an old bag file, this is a problem."

What output do you get when they mismatch?

Josh