[ros-users] camera1394 and swissranger

Patrick Beeson beeson.p at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 14:44:40 UTC 2010

I think I'll have some time later this week to update my ROS Swissranger
3000/4000 driver with appropriate image_proc info.  Radu and I had
discussed this replacing his older 3K node, as this is basically a port
of that to work with the newer Mesa Imaging API.

I think having this driver in the camera_drivers_experimental would be
fine, as the device is essentially a camera that publishes multiple 2D
images along with a point cloud (I'll make this a runtime option).  Any
objections to locating a 3D flash lidar driver in the
camera_drivers_experimental stack?

Patrick Beeson