[ros-users] robot_state_publisher

Vijay Pradeep vpradeep at willowgarage.com
Wed Mar 31 17:28:31 UTC 2010

Hi Ugo,

I'm guessing this line isn't doing what you want it to:
* <param name="joint_states" value="/joint_states"/>*

This should probably instead be a <remap> tag, since joint_states is a topic
and not a parameter.  You could also potentially get rid of this line
entirely, assuming that nothing has been pushed into namespaces.  That is,
"joint_states" and "/joint_states" resolve to the same name for nodes in the
"/" namespace.

Vijay