[ros-users] PCL 0.1.6 released

Radu Bogdan Rusu rusu at willowgarage.com
Sun May 2 15:59:02 UTC 2010

PCL (Point Cloud Library) 0.1.6 and the point_cloud_perception stack have been released!

We're slowly adding more functionality, fixing bugs, and writing documentation and tutorials for early adopters. Please
check out http://www.ros.org/wiki/pcl for more information and don't forget to keep an eye on the tutorials section at
http://www.ros.org/wiki/pcl/Tutorials. PCL requires the latest branch, which is unstable and only recommended if you
want to play with cutting edge features.

We are going to have two talks about PCL at ICRA (check out
http://www.willowgarage.com/blog/2010/04/29/see-you-icra-2010 for details), so please stop by, and come talk to us
afterwards. We're also going to showcase some of the PCL functionality at the Willow Garage booth. Looking forward to
see you there!

Thanks to everyone that contributed! As always, we are trying to keep up a change list between versions at:
http://www.ros.org/wiki/point_cloud_perception/ChangeList

Cheers,
Radu.