[ros-users] rosbag repeat?

Dejan Pangercic dejan.pangercic at gmail.com
Sun May 2 16:48:43 UTC 2010

Hi there,

I worked through the following tutorial today:
http://www.ros.org/wiki/image_geometry/Tutorials/ProjectTfFrameToImage
and wanted to loopplay provided bag file using following command:
"while true; do rosbag play plug_on_base.bag --clock; sleep 0.1;
rostopic pub /reset_time std_msgs/Empty -1; done"
Loopplay and time-reset works but it seems that it hangs the TF tree,
i.e. from the first repetition on it never goes pass the following
line of code in the tutorial:
"tf_listener_.waitForTransform(cam_model_.tfFrame(), frame_id,
                                      acquisition_time, timeout);"

Anyone seeing something obvious?

cheers, D.