[ros-users] Can vslam support monocular?

Kurt Konolige konolige at willowgarage.com
Tue May 4 05:36:11 UTC 2010

Thuan, currently the SBA (sparse bundler adjustment) package supports
both monocular and stereo datasets.  We are now working on the
front-end, that is, matching images and setting up the graph system that
is input to SBA.  Currently, the stereo pipeline is almost completed -
we have to integrate place recognition fully.  After that, we will work
on the monocular pipeline.  By the end of summer we should have fully
documented, releasable code.

Cheers --Kurt